Find Your Camera Now
- Mega Pixel - Is the maximum resolution of the camera more than 1000 pixels by 1000 pixels?
- Ultra-Long Recording Times - Is the system capable of recording high-speed images for more than 45 seconds?
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity - Is the system able to facilitate high-speed imaging by virtue of the fact that a limited amount of illumination is required to achieve a high quality high-speed image?
- Hi-G - Is the system able to withstand Hi-G shocks of 100G or more?
- Ultra-High Frame Rate - Is the system able to capture images at framing rates of higher than 10,000 fps?
- Fully Self-Contained - Is the system able to be setup, controlled and operated without a PC?
- Multi-Head - Can the system be configured to operate with multiple camera heads with a single Digital Recording Processor (DRP)?
- PC Based - Does the system operate as a component of a PC (either laptop or desktop)?
- Remote Operation - Can the system be setup, controlled and operated from a remote distance greater than 25m?
- Easy-to-Use - Is the operation of the system intuitive? Is it simple to capture and save high-speed images using the camera system?
Would you like some help determining the most appropriate product line based on the features most important to you? The following chart summarizes which product features are available from the High-Speed Camera Systems from NAC Image Technology.Memrecam High-Speed Digital Cameras
- NAC Memrecam HX-6
- NAC Memrecam HX-4
- NAC Memrecam HX-3
- NAC Memrecam HX-1
- NAC Memrecam GX-ir
- NAC Memrecam GX-8
- NAC Memrecam GX-5
- NAC Memrecam GX-3
- NAC Memrecam GX-1
|Features / Camera||Memrecam Family||HotShot Family|
|MIC HotShot e||MIC HotShot cc|
|GX-ir||GX-8||GX-3||GX-5||GX-1||HX-1||HX-3||HX-4||HX-6||e64||e1024||1024 cc||1280 cc||Mega X3 cc||1700 cc||2300 cc|
|Greater Than 1080P||x||x||x||x||x|
|Ultra-Long Record Times||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Ultra-High Light Sensitivity||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Ultra-High Frame Rates||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|